Friday, May 13

It's kind of a pet peeve of mine that bloggers always take a moment to dwell on the fact that they haven't written in awhile. I have no idea why this bothers me, but I'm going to be a hypocrite and do the same thing (as I've also done before): It's been awhile blog. I've missed you.

So much has changed that I didn't want to continue writing here. I just wanted to drop everything that happened in the past and start new - a brand new blog! I even made one, but it will just be taking up cyberspace because I cozied back up to my old faithful blog. It's okay to resume again. I'm not going to take time to fill in the gaps because I'm more excited about the present AND the future :-)

So three cheers to getting back on the wagon!

3 comments:

Tatsu said...

Like :)

Tanya said...

hip hip hooray!

Diane said...

Here's to returning to blogging.

I miss you and your blog!