Thursday, December 2

Just had a very productive design session (in my opinion). Whenever I research I always stumble upon some interesting sites...also a couple sites from late night/early morning support (yay!) I am dead tired but here they are with first impressions:

  1. Last Gas Station: perhaps the best electro blog I found tonight. Share share share!
  2. Fuck Yeah Helvetica: for all you Helvetica lovers out there. I liked this one. Hehe for design jokes.
  3. The Green Eyl: "multidisciplinary design practice investigating the aesthetic potential of technology." I couldn't say it better.
  4. Bricoleurbanism: hand-drawn urban street maps, allowing comparisons of traffic flow structure in various large cities. Did I sound smart there? Probably not. (I was more keen on the maps :-x)
  5. More music.

OK...blurring out. Goodnight!

No comments: