Sunday, November 28

CANDLESTICK PARK ANTIQUES FAIRE

Good mix of vintage and kitschy stuff. Worthwhile for easy finds, but rather pricey (or I'm just bad at haggling). Highlights: roasted corn stand and I did get an awesome yellow step trashcan for $5, which has left me unusually excited over purchasing a trashcan. However, I think this will be a one-time thing. I'll probably just stick to the De Anza Flea Market (actually coming up this Saturday, I believe) It's free if I park on the street and I don't have to drive so far. heheee. Getting out today was worthwhile though; the weather was beautiful even right after yesterday's downpour :-)


2 comments:

Cyn said...

My cookie jar is worth $40-$70 on eBay . . . but I'm never ever ever selling it!

And why is there a close-up of my face? It's large enough without you zooming in. :)

YT. said...

hahaha. well it's only half your face right?