Friday, September 17

How do I know it's Friday?
  • I've already had my Chipotle and efforts to bring my lunch in have waned.
  • The leaf blowers are out, apathetically blasting debris into the street, into our office, and into our cracked car windows.
  • Everyone has decided that they want their prints due on the last day of the week. Half of those people submitted the wrong file size.
  • I let assumption take over my thinking process. Shakes head*
We thought it was Friday yesterday, but disaster hadn't reared it's ugly head yet. So it was just merely Thursday. But it's only halfway through the day, I have 4 hours left to get it handled, and DAMMIT! I will.

That was kinda negative. I just find it funny how the end of the week feels the same way to most people in the print industry that I work with.

So something good. It's Friday :-) no work tomorrow!

No comments: