Tuesday, August 3

Thanks to the absence of internet at my apartment, I saw Roman Holiday for the first time last night. I had never been a big fan of classic movies in the past, let alone Audrey Hepburn, but I'm afraid I've joined the bandwagon. So like rollercoasters, electro and avocadoes (things I had shunned before) I've grown to enjoy them quite a bit.

I mentioned it to my Dad, and he was surprisingly very excited for me. (I love my Dad) We will be compiling a list of recommended movies for my Netflix queue. Maybe I'll post it?

Also, my little brother caught a 2 ft fish on Lake Eerie. DANG BRO! I'm so proud.

2 comments:

ms.vivid said...

For a banana, I would assume you would watch black and white films. I'm sad to say that in that sense I'm whiter than you. (T-T)'

YT. said...

Oh, you have a long way to go before you can out-banana me.

However in the other banana sense, you've completely surpassed me. Don't play like you don't know what I mean. Cause I know you are.