Monday, August 9

7:30 pm. Back at work.

Project due tomorrow at 7am. It was either here at 4:30 tomorrow morning or coming back to work a few more hours. I'd rather sleep in.

I have to say it's kinda nice having the office to myself. I don't have to listen to my coworker's Motown jams or answer phones or make polite conversation. Just me doing what needs to be done with no interruptions. If only it were more like this every day.

***
12:00 am. I take it back. It's creepy as hell. The light switch flicked off by itself and it freaked me out. Big thanks to Viv and Stephen for coming to my rescue and keeping this scardey cat company. I must have some kind of electromagnetic charge cause the lights started flickering in every room I went into and stopped when I left. Never again.

No comments: